Environmental remediation and restoration
The natural environment is the single most important factor responsible for the existence of life on earth. Controlled by the planet’s natural cycles, its laws are often in contrast with the non-natural anthropic activities undertaken by man.
To preserve life at best in our ever increasing industrialized planet, it is and will be crucial in the near futureto maintain a good balance between the environmental factors and the ecosystem. The protection and remediation of the natural environment aretherefore activities which will increasingly play a fundamental role for the ecosystem’s survival.
SIMAM competently analyses, evaluates and solves problems connected to the environment and thanks to a multidisciplinary approach ensures the protection and recovery of the those key elements that make up our complex ecosystem.
Within the evaluation studies and analysis the following services are offered:
- an environmental characterization survey which includes geological, geotechnical and hydro geological investigations and diagnosis
- an assessment of the environmental impact
- air, soil, groundwater and surface monitoring
Within the restoration and remediation of contaminated sites, and the decommissioning and demolition of plants the following services are offered:
- project design
- project management and supervision, site monitoring, and implementation of various tests
- supervision and completion of all works connected to the project
- management of all undertaken environmental actions.
Page loaded in: 0.038
Powered by Simplit CMS